Re: Procurement checklist

     Wendy --

     You might want to check out the Pacific Northwest National Lab's
     Affirmative Procurement web site:

     http://www.pnl.gov/esp/greenguide/index.html

     It is mostly oriented towards the procurement process at the National
     Laboratory, but I think you'll find some useful materials, including a
     checklist type document.

     I also highly recommend the King County (WA) Recycled Product
     Procurement Program's site:

     http://www.metrokc.gov/oppis/recycprg.html

     They don't have any checklists that I know of, but they do have sample
     procurement contract language, policies, etc.

     Hope this helps.

     Scott Butner (rs_butner@pnl.gov)
     Pacific NW National Laboratory/Seattle Research Center
     4000 NE 41st Street
     Seattle, WA  98105
     206-528-3290 voice/206-528-3552 fax
     http://www.seattle.battelle.org/P2Online/