From: Wendy Fitzner <FITZNERW@state.mi.us> on 11/20/97 04:28 PM GMT

Please respond to p2tech@great-lakes.net

To:   p2tech@great-lakes.net
cc:    (bcc: Lois Epstein)
Subject:  Procurement checklist

A company has asked me to check if anyone has a good
"checklist" they can use when procuring new products.  I would
guess the list would have various material management questions
such as check the MSDS, review various regs, look at handling,
storage and disposal options, etc.
We have some basic "P2:" checklists, but I am looking for
something a little "broader" in use.
Thanks.
Wendy
Wendy Fitzner
Pollution Prevention Section
Environmental Assistance Division
Michigan Department of Enviromental Quality
333 S. Capital
P.O. Box 48933
Lansing, MI  48909-7957
phone: 517-373-8798  fax: 517-335-4729