Re: voluntary ozone control programs

Southwestern Ohio has a very active program in place to encourage
voluntary reduction of Ozone.  I don't know about a website, but you can
get further information from Cory Chadwick, Director of the Hamilton
County Department of Environmental Services at 513 651 9437.

--
Tim Sisson
956 Anderson Ferry Rd.