Re: P2EDGE

     In a post earlier today, Marvin Fleischman
     (m0flei01@ulkyvm.louisville.edu) asked:

     > Can anyone provide me with a contact to get a copy of P2Edge?  I
     > tried the following web site http://p2/pnl.gov:2080/DFE/prod.htm,
     > but could not reach

     ----------------------

     Marvin --

     Glad you're interested in P2EDGE.  It's a nice application for
     identifying P2 opportunities in building/facility design.  The problem
     was with the URL you tried; replace the "/" after p2 with a "." and
     you'll get to P2EDGE:

     http://p2.pnl.gov:2080/DFE/prod.htm

     URL's often get misprinted.  If you let me know (reply off-list) where
     you found this one, maybe I can get it corrected before too many
     others have the same problem.

     Regards,

     Scott Butner
     Pacific Northwest National Lab