Subject: voluntary ozone control programs
Author:  p2tech@great-lakes.net at INTERNET
Date:    11/20/97 1:05 PM

Does anyone have any good information or know of any pertinent web sites
about voluntary ozone control programs.  These programs are local or state
initiaitves designed to eliminate ozone exceedances by reducing emission of
ozone precursors on days with predicted high levels of ozone formation
San Francisco and Tulsa implemented the first programs in 1991.

Broward County DNRP is hosting a conference next month and they are
interested in learning about P2 solutions to ozone problems.
Thanks.

Warren
NPPR