RE: Wood Products Industry Questions

[Copper 8 quinolinolate(0.5%) + tung oil (10%) + carrier such as
kerosene etc (85-90%) + parrafin (1%)]might be an alternative for
preservation.  It appears to be less toxic and I have used it for home
use.  For industrial, the tung oil and parrafin can be left out or
replaced by linseed oil or used motor oil.  You would have to play
around with the formula that works best for the application.  Research
the hazards of the copper8 ingredient.

RF curable adhesive is commonly used on wood.  It is faster and has
little or no emissions.  Whether it would have the properties (water
resistance, etc) of urea formaldehyde-based adhesive, check with the
vendors.

Contact me if you are interested in details.