Eggshells

P2Techers-

This is more of a recycling or product development issue.  Food items
are interesting in this regard - how do you prevent the production of
what isn't sold as product, for example - eggshells?

Our food processing folks received a strong interest from local
manufacturers in developing management options for this, and I don't
know what to suggest - the possibility of a bonemeal type product comes
to mind.

Does anyone have experience in this one????

;)  Yes, I've already considered and discarded the baby alligator
solution to this chicken egg dilemna.

Cheers,

ry

And thanks