RE: Expedition of Environmental Regulatory Permits for New Businesses

Not that I know of. We have a Permit Assistance Center charged with
assisting all (new businesses and old) wind their way through the
permitting process at all levels and with all agencies. But, they are
not authorized to expedite the process per se.