online solvent still vendors?

I will be giving a talk on solvent waste minimization in February here in
the Philippines.  In 5 years of working with industry in Asia I have never
seen a solvent still in use and have never heard anyone even discuss them!
All waste solvent just gets dumped in the drains to the creek.

Is there an online list of solvent distillation equipment vendors I can
access?  I remember seeing one on Envirosense some time ago but that site
has been reorganized and I don't seem to be able to find it.  If you have
it, please post the address to the list and we can all bookmark it (if such
things amuse us).

Thanks all.

	Burton Hamner
	Professor of Environmental Management