solvent distillation

Burt,
Hydro-tek of Mokena, IL sells solvent distillation and filtration systems.  A vinyl company in Ohio had huge success with one of their distillation units. I think the unit cost them in the neighborhood of $300K (capacity in the hundreds of gallons), but t
hey had a payback of only 6 months (and they only looked at solvent purchase and disposal costs, not true environmental cost accounting)!  Hydro-tek likely also sells smaller systems.  The VP is Jack Clifford and their no# is 708-479-0001. They have an 80
0 no#, but I doubt it will work outside the US (1-800-526-4955). I do not have a website address for them.
Lin Krause
Ohio EPA- OPP
614-644-2811