RE: online solvent still vendors?

Burt - check out the following urls -

Joint service P2 Technical Library
(http://enviro.nfesc.navy.mil/p2library/) - specifically, the following
document has some vendors at the tail end
http://enviro.nfesc.navy.mil/p2library/8-04_896.html

P2 Equipment Book: http://www.lakehurst.navy.mil/p2/MASTER/soducgs.htm

Also, Vendinfo is on envirosense at: http://es.epa.gov/cgi-bin/vendinfo.pl?
- it's being updated so you might also want to check back a little later on
that as well.