Re: State Voluntary P2 Programs

At 09:21 AM 12/9/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I am interested in learning of states that have
>VOLUNTARY pollution prevention programs.
>These programs may be keyed to TRI chemicals,
>but not necessarily.

TX has a partially voluntary pollution prevention program, based on TRI
chemicals and HW.  The program requires preparation of a plan, kept in
files, plus annual summary and reporting, submitted to the TNRCC.  There are
no mandatory reduction requirements, but a 90% reduction over some period
gets you reduced planning and reporting.

Ralph

Ralph E. Cooper, Ph.D.
J.D. Class of 1999
3598 Glencairn