Information needs, CAA and CAAA

Please forgive any cross postings.

1)  I need to get estimates of the costs associated with the CAA.  I am
interested in all estimates, from the conceptual development of the CAA
until now.  I am interested in aggregate estimates of compliance costs,
costs for specific industries and costs of specific aspects of the
regulations.  Any guidance as to sources, contacts, etc., will be appreciated.

2)  I need to get copies of state implementation plans, including any plans
submitted and amendments to the plans to get them approved, and when the
plans were approved, and when any subsequent amendments to the plans were
approved.

I am interested in the entire time frame from origin of the Clean Air Act to
now, but with less interest in the most recent amendments to the CAA.  I am
not particularly interested in the "market" reforms aka SOx futures auction.

Ralph

Ralph E. Cooper, Ph.D.
J.D. Class of 1999
3598 Glencairn