Re: Information needs, CAA and CAAA

Do you get the Environmental Damage Valuation and Cost Benefit
newsletter?  Kenneth Acks is the editor and his e-mail address is
kenacks@delphi.com.  Seems like you'd be able to pick up some good
reference sources from back issues.  The January 1996 issue, for example,
has an article called "Costs of Proposed NOx Regulations" and another
article titled "Section 112(g) Toxic Control Costs Exceed Benefits."

Kirsten Sinclair Rosselot, P.E.
Process Profiles
P.O. Box 8264
Calabasas, CA 91372-8264