Re: ENVENG-L: Information needs, CAA and CAAA

     Ralph,

     See the EPA's web site at:

     http://www.epa.gov/airprogm/oar/sect812/index.html

     This is a study mandated by Congress that covers the costs and
     benefits of the CAA 1970-1990.

     SIP information (updated 1996) is at:

     http://earth1.epa.gov/epacfr40/chapt-I.info/subch-C/40P0052/

     Hope this helps.

     Gary Napp
     Raytheon Engineers & Constructors, Inc.

_________________________________
Subject: ENVENG-L: Information needs, CAA and CAAA
Author:  rec3@po.cwru.edu (Ralph E. Cooper) at RAY_REC_SMTP
Date:    12/10/97 6:56 PM

Please forgive any cross postings.

1)  I need to get estimates of the costs associated with the CAA.  I am
interested in all estimates, from the conceptual development of the CAA
until now.  I am interested in aggregate estimates of compliance costs,
costs for specific industries and costs of specific aspects of the
regulations.  Any guidance as to sources, contacts, etc., will be appreciated.

2)  I need to get copies of state implementation plans, including any plans
submitted and amendments to the plans to get them approved, and when the
plans were approved, and when any subsequent amendments to the plans were
approved.

I am interested in the entire time frame from origin of the Clean Air Act to
now, but with less interest in the most recent amendments to the CAA.  I am
not particularly interested in the "market" reforms aka SOx futures auction.

Ralph

Ralph E. Cooper, Ph.D.
J.D. Class of 1999
3598 Glencairn
Shaker Heights, OH 44122
e-mail:     rec3@po.cwru.edu
Voice:     216-991-6837

-
message sent by enveng-l@cedar.univie.ac.at
to signoff from the list, send an email to
majordomo@cedar.univie.ac.at
the message body should read
unsubscribe enveng-l your@email.address
-