Reducing phosphorous from industrial point sources

In February, I have to give 2 presentations on the subject of "identifying
sources and P2 opportunities from industrial operations for phosphorous".  I
am aware that the largest point sources may be from dairy, cleaning
(phosphoric acid), and phosphatizing operations.  I have some references,
but suspect there is more out there.  Please let me know if you have or are
aware of other sources of information on this topic.  Thanks!

Cindy McComas
MnTAP
1313 5th St. SE, Ste 207
Mpls, MN 55414