[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Chemical vs Non-Chemical Facade Cleaning
- Subject: Chemical vs Non-Chemical Facade Cleaning
- From: Patrick J Morrissey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 16:10:43 -0500
- List-Name: P2Tech
- Organization: ConSpec Associates
- Reply-To: email@example.com
I have been reading with interest the information on Toxics Use
Reduction, specifically in MA & NJ. I was curious as to the impact,
effect, &/or interest in a non-chemical facade cleaning system.
>From other sources I have learned that chemical facade cleaning in
Boston MA is under permit jurisdiction of the Boston Fire Department.
The cleaning system I referred to is JOS, & it uses water & limestone in
a patented Vortex technology to clean surfaces.
Any input or info would br appreciated.