Holiday P2 -Reply

Try the Use Less Stuff web pages; they have a couple of reallly great
ones, including one entitled "Don't let the Holidays Go to Your Waste"

The web address is:
http://cygnus-group.com/ULS/ULSDAY/holidays.html

EDF also has a good one, "EDF is Dreaming of a Green Christmas,
Chanukah, and Kwanzaa" and its web site is
http://edf.org/pubs/newsreleases/1996/dec/b%5Fholiday.html

Happy holidays to you!

Martha Arosemena
TNRCC, Office of Pollution Prevention, MC112
P.O. Box 13087
Austin, TX  78711
phone: 512/239-3185
fax: 512/239-3165

>>> Carrie Monosmith <MONOSMIC@state.mi.us> 12/18/97 12:28pm >>>
Happy Holidays All-

Does anyone know of, or have a compilation of holiday p2 tips, i.e Xmas,
Hanukkah, etc.
related?  I would like to share it with our Michigan DEQ staff, if such a
thing exists
somewhere!  Thanks-

Carrie

Carrie Monosmith