Justification of p2 services - Reply

The Alabama Waste Reduction and Technology Transfer (WRATT) Foundation
recently completed a survey of waste and pollution assessments completed
in the state of Alabama.  Results from 72 small and medium size
companies responding indicated over $8 million in savings with a
benefit/cost ratio of 51 to 1.  We hope to publish the results of the
survey combined with a previous survey in the next few months showing
both dollar and quantity data.

We have assisted other states in setting up programs based on the WRATT
model.

For information on the WRATT Foundation, see our web site:

         http://www.bcet.org/wratt.htm

Earl F. Evans
WRATT Foundation
(205) 386-3422