RE: P2 and ISO 14000

There's a book available through Lewis Publishers (1-800-272-7737,
www.crcpress.com)titled 'Moving Beyond Environmental Compliance: A
Handbook for Integrating Pollution Prevention with ISO 14000'. I haven't
read the book yet so I can't give details.

Kelly Lacher
Global Environment & Technology Foundation
7010 Little River Turnpike, Suite 300
Annandale, VA 22003
(703) 750-6401
(703) 750-6506 (fax)