Re: Spill Kit Requirements and Information

I was recently at Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, the location of the headquarters
for the North Slope oil fields, and was shown extensive equipment to be
used for the cleanup of spills.  Due to the scrutiny of the
environmental community they have put a lot of effort into their cleanup
equipment and procdures.  I suggest you contact British Petroleum for
information on sizing of cleanup equipment.

--
Tim Sisson
956 Anderson Ferry Rd.