[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Waste hydrocarbon contaminated rubber parts from autos

    I spoke with a central office chemist in PADEP's Municipal and 
    Residual Waste Program.  Waste incineration, or incineration at a 
    cement kiln are both possibilities.  For information on where the 
    incineration facilities are located, I suggest you contact DEP's 
    regional office in the area where the facility is located.  Also, 
    the central office telephone number for the Municipal and Residual 
    Waste Program is 717-787-7381.
    Georgia Kagle
    PADEP Central Office Hazardous Waste Program