Waste hydrocarbon contaminated rubber parts from autos

    Warren,

    I spoke with a central office chemist in PADEP's Municipal and
    Residual Waste Program.  Waste incineration, or incineration at a
    cement kiln are both possibilities.  For information on where the
    incineration facilities are located, I suggest you contact DEP's
    regional office in the area where the facility is located.  Also,
    the central office telephone number for the Municipal and Residual
    Waste Program is 717-787-7381.

    Georgia Kagle
    PADEP Central Office Hazardous Waste Program
    Kagle.Georgia@a1.dep.state.pa.us