RE: Targeting top TRI reporters for reductions

The Pacific NW Pollution Prevention Resource Center in Seattle has
conducted a number of projects focused on stimulating the sharing of P2
information between industries within specific sectors. You can contact
them at (206) 223-2252 or look at their website.