RE: Companies Using Wastewater Source Reduction in Paint & Adhesives

WA State Dept. of Ecology has several case studies that might be of
interest.  They are in a document titled, "Success Through Waste
Reduction--Vol 1", available on the Envirosense website at
http://earth2.epa.gov/program/regional/state/wa/wa-sucx1.html
Look for stories on United Coatings, Kinnear Door, and Inland
Technologies.