Industrial Discharge P2 - contractor request

We are intersted in hiring a contractor to work with us on our project to
identify and quantify reductions in pollutant loadings to POTWs due to
pollution prevention.  Specifically, the contractor would work with industrial
dischargers to identify and quantify reduction in loadings since 1995,
identify reductions due to P2, and develop a mechanism to track future
reductions/reduction efforts.

Any interested parties, should contact me directly.

Thanks in advance,

Andrea

Andrea Kreiner Farrell
Delaware Pollution Prevention Program