[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Industrial Discharge P2 - contractor request
- Subject: Re: Industrial Discharge P2 - contractor request
- From: Natalie Starr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 16:09:27 -0500
- List-Name: P2Tech
- Organization: DSM Environmental Services Inc
- References: <vines.,LN6+5cYioA@bangate.state.de.us>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
Andrea K. Farrell wrote:
> We are intersted in hiring a contractor to work with us on our project to
> identify and quantify reductions in pollutant loadings to POTWs due to
> pollution prevention. Specifically, the contractor would work with industrial
> dischargers to identify and quantify reduction in loadings since 1995,
> identify reductions due to P2, and develop a mechanism to track future
> reductions/reduction efforts.
> Any interested parties, should contact me directly.
> Thanks in advance,
> Andrea Kreiner Farrell
> Delaware Pollution Prevention Program
> 302-739-3822 302-739-6242 fax
TED AND MICHAEL,
What do you think? Interested?