Re: Industrial Discharge P2 - contractor request

Date:          Mon, 12 Jan 1998 16:09:27 -0500
From:          Natalie Starr <nstarr@sover.net>
To:            msimpson@antiochne.edu, msimps04@interserv.com, TReevesnh@aol.com,
               p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject:       Re: Industrial Discharge P2 - contractor request

I'll bet you didn't mean for this to go out to the entire list
serve...but it gives me the opportunity to put in my two cents worth.
Go For It!!!

Do Make it a GREAT Day!

Andrea K. Farrell wrote:

> We are intersted in hiring a contractor to work with us on our project to
> identify and quantify reductions in pollutant loadings to POTWs due to
> pollution prevention.  Specifically, the contractor would work with industrial
> dischargers to identify and quantify reduction in loadings since 1995,
> identify reductions due to P2, and develop a mechanism to track future
> reductions/reduction efforts.
>
> Any interested parties, should contact me directly.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Andrea
>
> Andrea Kreiner Farrell
> Delaware Pollution Prevention Program
> 302-739-3822          302-739-6242 fax
> afarrell@dnrec.state.de.us

TED AND MICHAEL,

What do you think?  Interested?

Natalie

Doug Kievit-Kylar, Pollution Prevention Planner
Vermont Agency of Natural Resources
Environmental Assistance Division
103 South Main Street
Waterbury   VT   05671-0411
phone: (802) 241-3628
FAX: (802) 241-3273
e-mail: Doug.Kievit-Kylar@anrmail.anr.state.vt.us
"Smart people solve problems. Geniuses prevent them."
-- The wisdom of Albert Einstein --