Re: Solvent issue

Linda I appreciate your response. What I was looking for was either
interested individuals/companies or direction regarding the issue of
chemical/voc problems with facia/facade cleaning and how to minimize it.
Technology is now available from Europe which uses non-chemical cleaning
methods for this application. While the chemicals used for one building
may be minimal the ongoing use throughout even just New York City is
significant.
Your continued asistance is appreciated.

Pat Morrissey