Subject: high school curriculum
Author:  p2tech@great-lakes.net at INTERNET
Date:    1/14/98 10:40 AM

Here are a couple more good sources for a high school P2 curriculum. "The
No Waste Anthology: A Teacher's Guide to Environmental Activities K-12"
includes background information, experiments and transparencies on water
pollution, oil, air pollution, solid waste, the three Rs, household
hazardous waste, etc. Contact: Public Education Coordinator, Department of
Toxic Substances Control, 400 P Street, P.O. Box 806, Sacramento,
California  95812-0806.

Another source is the four-volume REEP, Regional Environmental Education
Program. The P2 component was funded by US EPA. Volumes cover social,
biological and physical sciences, and emphasize ecosystems, biodiversity
and interdependence. As with the first source, these binders include
experiments and lesson plans (K-12). Call the Schuylkill Center for
Environmental Education at 215-482-7300.

I hope this helps.

Karen Sundheim (GCI)
US EPA Region 9 Library
75 Hawthorne Street