Re: high school curriculum

Bruce Suits wrote:

>      If I'm not mistaken, I saw P2 Curriculum guides for different levels
>      of school (including high school?) for sale and on display at an Air &
>      Waste Management Association conference.  Let me know what you find
>      out on that one.
>
>      J. Bruce Suits
>      Pollution Prevention Manager
>      City of Cincinnati
>      Office of Environmental Management
>      Two Centennial Plaza
>      805 Central Avenue, Suite 610
>      Cincinnati, OH 45202-1947
>      Telephone: 513/352-6270
>      FAX:       513/352-4970
>      email:     bruce.suits@cinems.rcc.org

Bruce - You are correct.  The Air and Waste Management Association has a
four-volume series of curriculum guides for Nonpoint Source Pollution
Prevention.  They are broken up K-2, 3-5, 6-8, and 9-12.  Contact
information in my copies of this series is A&WMA's Public Education
Program, (412) 232-3444.

Sincerely,
Jancie Hatcher
GA Pollution Prevention Asst. Div.