Re: embalming and environment

Crematories are a source of dioxin and furan emissions.  I don't know how
much cremation goes on in the Netherlands.  If cremation is practiced,
though, and if it turns out that whether the body is embalmed has an
effect on the quantity of dioxins and furans released when a body is
cremated, you might want to consider that in your recommendation as
well.

The real pollution prevention alternative (and only if this could be
considered to be closed-loop, of course) would be Soylent Green.

I could apologize for making a comment that was in such poor taste,
but then it only gets worse.

Kirsten Sinclair Rosselot, P.E.
Process Profiles
P.O. Box 8264