Re: Plastic Reels

Steve asks:
Is anyone recycling plastic reels?  These are white, blue,
and clear plastic number 6 PS reels/spools, which electronic
components were supplied on.  They are very much like the old film
reels for movies.  We are producing about 150 of these a week.  Does
anyone have any ideas?  The local recycler is not interested.  The
supplier doesn't want them back either.

Steve Conn
Honeywell Inc.
steve.conn@corp.honeywell.com
Steve,
If you will give me your address I can mail you a copy of "Markets
for Recyclable Materials" that the North Carolina office publishes.
There are many national recyclers listed. Please consider always
listing your address with your e-mail, such as I always do at the
bottom. I find that people respond better and more frequently when
they know a little more about the party with the question. Regards,

Rudy Moehrbach
Waste Reduction Resource Center
P.O.Box 29569
Raleigh, NC 27626-9569,Tel 800-476-8686,FX 919-715-1612
Homepage http://p2pays.org/wrrc