Re: Fecal Sample Kits

>>Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 13:45:44 -0500
>>To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
>>From: exi@ornl.gov (Eva Irwin)
>>Subject: Re: Fecal Sample Kits
>>Cc: xmp@cosmail3.ctd.ornl.gov
>>Sender: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net
>>
>>I realize this is a strange request, but here goes.  My company currently
>has several hundred Fecal Sample Kits (obviously unponed and unused) that
>they no longer have a use for.   It would be unfortunate to landfill these
>when there might be a potential user or use for them.  Any SERIOUS
>suggestions or takers?
>>
>>If so, please contact Marcus Phillips at (423) 241-4435 or send an e-mail
>to exi@ornl.gov.
>>

>>Eva Irwin
>>exi@ornl.gov
>>Y-12 Pollution Prevention Program
>>Lockheed Martin Energy Systems, Inc.
>>P. O. Box 2009
>>Oak Ridge, TN  37831-8222
>>(423) 241-2581 phone
>>(423) 417-5746 pager
>>(423) 241-2857 fax
>>
>>Make Less Mess in the Process!

Eva,

Try the following company that is looking for surplus medical/hospital
supplies:

Cordoba Worldwide Group, Inc.
Mr. Ram Hathi
Forty Magnolia Place
Philadelphia    PA      19115-2107
Phone:  215-673-3700
Fax:    215-242-1341

Best of luck!

Gene Jones

*   Eugene B. Jones                              *
*   Southern Waste Information Exchange (SWIX)   *
*   A Service of Florida State University and    *
*   Keep Florida Beautiful, Inc.                *
*   Post Office Box 960                          *
*   Tallahassee, FL  32302                       *
*   Telephone: (904) 386-6280                    *
*   Toll Free: (800) 441-7949                    *
*   Fax:       (904) 385-4020                    *
*   E-Mail:    swix@mailer.fsu.edu               *
*   Home Page: http://www.enviroworld.com/SWIX/  *