re: Legislative History, basic info

Martha,

I don't know if this would be helpful, but I have my overheads from a course
lecture I give on development of environmental legislation/regulation in the
US.  THe overheads would provide an outline.  I can send you the legislation
part of the file if you are interested.

Andrea

Martha Arosemena <MAROSEME@tnrcc.state.tx.us> Wrote:

| Hi!  Does anyone have or know of any publications, Web
| sites, ordocuments that outline (hopefully briefly!)  the
| history of U.S.environmental legislation from about the
| 60's to the 90's?  I knowsomething like this must exist
| out there, but I have not yet found it.Any leads to info
| on basic educational  information on "what ismultimedia"
| and cross media impacts of pollution would be great.  I
| amworking on a document for non-environmental folks, so
| the simpler thebetter.Your leads and ideas are MUCH
| appreciated!  Thanks in advance.Martha ArosemenaTRNRCC,
| Office of Pollution Prevention & Recycling, MC112P.O. Box
| 13087Austin, TX  78711-3087phone: 512/239-3185fax:
| 512/239-3165

Andrea Kreiner Farrell
Delaware Pollution Prevention Program
302-739-3822          302-739-6242 fax