Legislative History, basic info -Reply

Martha:

I would suggest getting a copy of the "Guide to Environmental Issues",
published by EPA's Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response in
April 1995 (EPA 520/B/95/001).  You should be able order it by calling
NCEPI at 800-490-9198.

Also, I know a saw a good article along these lines around the 25th
anniversary of Earth Day.  I'll see if I can find it.

Karen Seeh
U.S. EPA Design for the Environment (DfE) Program
401 M Street, SW  (7406)
Washington, DC  20460

ph:  202-260-1714
fx:   202-260-0981

DfE Website:  http://www.epa.gov/dfe

"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't
try." -- Beverly Sills

>>> Martha Arosemena <MAROSEME@tnrcc.state.tx.us> 01/29/98
08:34am >>>
Hi!  Does anyone have or know of any publications, Web sites, or
documents that outline (hopefully briefly!)  the history of U.S.
environmental legislation from about the 60's to the 90's?  I know
something like this must exist out there, but I have not yet found it.

Any leads to info on basic educational  information on "what is
multimedia" and cross media impacts of pollution would be great.  I am
working on a document for non-environmental folks, so the simpler the
better.

Your leads and ideas are MUCH appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

Martha Arosemena
TRNRCC, Office of Pollution Prevention & Recycling, MC112
P.O. Box 13087
Austin, TX  78711-3087
phone: 512/239-3185
fax: 512/239-3165