[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Place to List Pollution Control Equipment -Reply


You may want to place an add for the air control equipment on the Recycler's World website at
http://www.recycle.net/recycle/.  There is a category on the website for used equipment.  
Recently, I placed an ad for a used solvent distillation unit and received several interested inquiries. 
Good luck.


Carrie Monosmith
Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
Environmental Assistance Division
PO Box 30457
Lansing, MI  48909
phone: 517-373-0604
fax: 517-373-3675
email: monosmic@state.mi.us