RE: hooves

I do not know the percent of the market to the supply but there are a
lot of pig and cow parts (hoofs, ears, etc.) being sold as dog chew toys
(at high prices).
Steve Hillenbrand
Industrial Waste Reduction Engineer
Synterprise Group, Division of Tennessee Valley Authority
(423) 632-8489; (423) 632-3616 (fax)
sjhillenbrand@tva.gov
TVA IWR HomePage  http://www.tva.gov/orgs/iwr/iwrhome.htm