RE: Place to List Pollution Control Equipment

The Aaron Equipment Company claims to buy, sell, and trade used
industrial equipment.  Their web address is:

http://www.aaronequip.com/

David Williams
NC Division of Pollution Prevention & Environmental Assistance
P.O. Box 29569
Raleigh, NC 27626-9569
Tel:  (919) 715-6527
Fax:  (919) 715-6794