RE: Size of Market for P2 Services?

I agree.  But can you offer any insight into why many would not be
willing to pay?  Why are more industry not using free P2 programs and
paying P2 consultants to show them where savings are in reducing their
wastes.  Do they not trust the concept?  Is there not value in the
service?

Steve Hillenbrand
Industrial Waste Reduction Engineer
Synterprise Group, Division of Tennessee Valley Authority
(423) 632-8489; (423) 632-3616 (fax)
sjhillenbrand@tva.gov
TVA IWR HomePage  http://www.tva.gov/orgs/iwr/iwrhome.htm