RE: Size of P2 Technical Assistance Base

Mr. Pojasek,

Your question seems extremely relevant to existing and future work
conducted by P2 providers.  I would be interested in obtaining any
statistical results you compile or are given regarding these
"statistics".

Dean R. Cornstubble, Research Chemical Engineer
"Research Triangle Institute - Research that meets needs"
3040 Cornwallis Road, P.O. Box 12194, RTP, NC 27709
(919) 541-6813; Fax: x-7155 (http://www.rti.org)
Visit the Coating Alternatives Guide at http://cage.rti.org.