RE: CO2 and semiconductors

Hi,

Give a call to Cristina Bressler 814-269-2863 (or e-mail
bressler@ctc.com), she is currently installing a super-critical CO2
cleaning system in our demonstration factory and may be able to provide
some information on its use.

Denis Dionne       dionne@ctc.com
Concurrent Technologies Corp.   http://www.ctc.com
1450 Scalp Ave, Johnstown, PA, 15904