RE: Size of Market for P2 Services?

Dale makes many good points and is very tactful in pointing out the
experience base that seems to be out there.  If you are building jet engines
or semiconductors and the consult arrives on site and must first learn what
your factory is about and how it works, then you may be in trouble.  You
should hope that at least in this scenario, you are using one of those tax
supported and free consultants.

Michael R. James
James Environmental Management, Inc.
2007 North Mays   Ste. 101