RE: CO2 and semiconductors -Reply

Hi,

To respond to the question: Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC)
operates the NDCEE program. Look at http://www.ndcee.ctc.com/  the point
of contact for this activity is Cristina Bressler 814-269-2863 or
mailto:bressler@ctc.com.  We are located in Johnstown, PA and have
offices across the country.

Denis Dionne       dionne@ctc.com
Concurrent Technologies Corp.   http://www.ctc.com