List Server Evaluation

P2Tech is at the end of one funding cycle (don't worry, we have new
funding), and we need to do some evaluation of list server.  Please answer
the following questions about your list server use.    The more responses
we get, the better able we will be to justify the list server in the
future.  We will be compiling the information at the end of February and
will publish the results to the entire list.

1.  How often do you post messages to P2Tech?

2.  How often do you use the P2Tech Archives?  Do you find them useful?
How could we improve the archives?

3.  Enviro$en$e has offered to do another set of archives, in addition to
the ones currently hosted by GLIN.  Would you be more likely to use
archives provided by Enviro$en$e?  Is the duplication necessary?

4.  P2Briefs are a version of the P2Tech Archives designed by the Solid
Waste Education and Research Center in Wisconsin.  The P2Tech briefs
compile discussion strings and include links to possibly relevant
information and contributors.  This effort takes a lot of time.  Do you
think this would be a worthwhile tool?

5.  Based on your experience with other list servers, what could we do to
make the list server better?

6.  Any other comments?

Thanks in advance for your time!
Lisa
Lisa C. Merrifield (Morrison)			listman@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
List Manager				217.244.6061 (v)
IL Waste Management and Research Ctr.	217.333.8944 (f)
One East Hazelwood Dr.			Champaign, Illinois 61820