Re: List Server Evaluation

Hi LIsa

>1.  How often do you post messages to P2Tech?

 A couple of three  times a month. Depends some times more.

>2.  How often do you use the P2Tech Archives?  Do you find them useful?
>How could we improve the archives?

Haven't ever used it but figure I would if I need to research a topic.

>3.  Enviro$en$e has offered to do another set of archives, in addition to
>the ones currently hosted by GLIN.  Would you be more likely to use
>archives provided by Enviro$en$e?  Is the duplication necessary?

How would these be different thatn the GLIN ones?  The more user friendly
the archives are the more likely  I wouldbe to  use them

>4.  P2Briefs are a version of the P2Tech Archives designed by the Solid
>Waste Education and Research Center in Wisconsin.  The P2Tech briefs
>compile discussion strings and include links to possibly relevant
>information and contributors.  This effort takes a lot of time.  Do you
>think this would be a worthwhile tool?

If I really need info on a topic yes.  If it's been a while since the topic
was discussed on P2 I would just post another questions and glean new reponses.

>5.  Based on your experience with other list servers, what could we do to
>make the list server better?

I think this is an excellent list serve.  No suggestions.

>6.  Any other comments?

Other than this is so active a list serve that I sometimes feel overwhelmed
by the messages but have learned to cull stuff without opening very message.

>Thanks in advance for your time!
>Lisa
>Lisa C. Merrifield (Morrison)			listman@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
>List Manager				217.244.6061 (v)
>IL Waste Management and Research Ctr.	217.333.8944 (f)
>One East Hazelwood Dr.			Champaign, Illinois 61820

        ==================================
         Liz Nevers
         Nat'l Farm*A*Syst / Home*A*Syst Programs
         B142 Steenbock Library
         550 Babcock Drive
         Madison, Wisconsin 53706

         Phone: 608-265-2774