Recycler information for recycling paper used in Flexographic

printing.
Sender: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net

Hi,
I am working on an waste assessment for one of our clients.  The facility
produces Spiral labels, using Flexographic printing process.

I need to know if there is a recycler who can get the paper that has
catalytic varnish(NB1061 from Sun Chemicals) in it.
At present the paper is not recycled for want of a recycler.

I also need to know whether there is a recycler who can recycle the
Aluminum backed paper labels. There are inks and varnishes in the labels.

Please send your replies to the address mentioned below.

Thanks,

Rex S. Arul,
Univ.of Florida IAC.

REX S ARUL                     TEAM LEADER
			       INDUSTRIAL ASSESSMENT CENTER
  			       P.O BOX 116595, 303 WEIL HALL
                               DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRIAL & SYSTEMS ENGG
                               UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA, GAINESVILLE FL 32611
			       Office - (352) 392-7690
E-MAIL:rexarul@ufl.edu         Office Fax - (352) 392-0867
       rexarul@grove.ufl.edu