RE: List Server Evaluation

Lisa...

Answers with the questions below.

 jill
  509-372-0307
  ja.engelcox@pnl.gov

	1.  How often do you post messages to P2Tech?
	Once every couple months.

	2.  How often do you use the P2Tech Archives?  Do you find them
useful?
	How could we improve the archives?
	I have not used them, but I should.  I keep forgetting about
them.

	3.  Enviro$en$e has offered to do another set of archives, in
addition to
	the ones currently hosted by GLIN.  Would you be more likely to
use
	archives provided by Enviro$en$e?  Is the duplication necessary?
	I assume Environsense archives would show up in search serices
more readily, so thet may be useful.  I use Environsense for other
things, so this might get the archives a wider audience.

	4.  P2Briefs are a version of the P2Tech Archives designed by
the Solid
	Waste Education and Research Center in Wisconsin.  The P2Tech
briefs
	compile discussion strings and include links to possibly
relevant
	information and contributors.  This effort takes a lot of time.
Do you
	think this would be a worthwhile tool?
	I have not used these, so I do not have an aswer.

	5.  Based on your experience with other list servers, what could
we do to
	make the list server better?
	Nothing, it runs great!

	6.  Any other comments?

	Thanks in advance for your time!
	Lisa

****
	Lisa C. Merrifield (Morrison)
listman@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
	List Manager				217.244.6061 (v)
	IL Waste Management and Research Ctr.	217.333.8944 (f)
	One East Hazelwood Dr.			Champaign, Illinois
61820

****