Re: List Server Evaluation

At 09:03 AM 2/9/98 -0600, you wrote:
>P2Tech is at the end of one funding cycle (don't worry, we have new
>funding), and we need to do some evaluation of list server.  Please answer
>the following questions about your list server use.    The more responses
>we get, the better able we will be to justify the list server in the
>future.  We will be compiling the information at the end of February and
>will publish the results to the entire list.
>
>1.  How often do you post messages to P2Tech? <Approx 12 times per year.>
>
>2.  How often do you use the P2Tech Archives? <Approx 20 times per year.>
Do you find them useful? <Yes, very useful. Messages are organized by
subject and all pertinent messages are available. Varied responses give a
broad understanding of the subject.>
>How could we improve the archives? <Keep up the good work>
>
>3.  Enviro$en$e has offered to do another set of archives, in addition to
>the ones currently hosted by GLIN.  Would you be more likely to use
>archives provided by Enviro$en$e? <Not likely>  Is the duplication
necessary?<NO>

>4.  P2Briefs are a version of the P2Tech Archives designed by the Solid
>Waste Education and Research Center in Wisconsin.  The P2Tech briefs
>compile discussion strings and include links to possibly relevant
>information and contributors.  This effort takes a lot of time.  Do you
>think this would be a worthwhile tool?<NO>
>
>5.  Based on your experience with other list servers, what could we do to
>make the list server better?<It's the best I've participated on; Keep up
the good work!>

>6.  Any other comments?
>
>Thanks in advance for your time!
>Lisa
>Lisa C. Merrifield (Morrison)			listman@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
>List Manager				217.244.6061 (v)
>IL Waste Management and Research Ctr.	217.333.8944 (f)
>One East Hazelwood Dr.			Champaign, Illinois 61820

George Goode
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Bldg 860
Upton, NY 11973-5000

Phone: 516-344-4549
Fax:   516-344-7334
email: goode@mail.sep.bnl.gov

Check out the BNL Pollution Prevention Information Source
http://sun10.sep.bnl.gov/~goode/p2.htm