Re: List Server Evaluation -Reply

>09:03am >>>
>
>1.  How often do you post messages to P2Tech?
10X/yr

>2.  How often do you use the P2Tech Archives?  Do you find them
>useful?

when functioning, they are great. Use about 7X/yr
>How could we improve the archives?

Catalogue with keywords not just the title for searches

>3.  Enviro$en$e has offered to do another set of archives, in
>addition to
>the ones currently hosted by GLIN.  Would you be more likely to
>use
>archives provided by Enviro$en$e?

Maybe

>Is the duplication necessary?

I would rather see collaboration, shared archives, etc.  I think yours
might be getting too big for my mailbox.

>4.  P2Briefs are a version of the P2Tech Archives designed by
>the Solid
>Waste Education and Research Center in Wisconsin.  The
>P2Tech briefs
>compile discussion strings and include links to possibly relevant
>information and contributors.  This effort takes a lot of time.  Do
>you
>think this would be a worthwhile tool?

Yes!  This is what I am talking about.  You have a great resource, but it
needs editing.

>5.  Based on your experience with other list servers, what could
>we do to
>make the list server better?

Keep up the good work

>6.  Any other comments?
>
>Thanks in advance for your time!
>Lisa
>Lisa C. Merrifield
>(Morrison)			listman@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
>List Manager				217.244.6061 (v)
>IL Waste Management and Research Ctr.	217.333.8944 (f)
>One East Hazelwood Dr.			Champaign, Illinois
>61820

Janet Clark
Technology Transfer Manager
MA Toxics Use Reduction Institute