Re: List Server Evaluation

I post questions around 3 times a year,  I have been able to learn from
discussions of various industries. We in the  IL Small Business
Environmental Assistance Program receives questions from many different
industry segments so the information shared on the list server often
applies to our clients.   I also like having such an array of experts
available at my fingertips.

Wonderful resource.

listman@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu on 02/09/98 09:03:09 AM

Please respond to p2tech@great-lakes.net